Who we are:
Braviant is a leading provider of tech-enabled credit products that combines breakthrough technology and cutting-edge machine learning to transform how people access credit online. Our next-generation approach to lending reduces credit barriers and creates a Path to Prime to help millions of underbanked consumers build credit history, reduce their cost of borrowing, and take control of their personal finances.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented IT Support Specialist to join the Braviant team in Chicago. As the IT Support Specialist, you’ll be the go-to person for all IT support throughout Braviant, assisting team members both in the office and remotely. Your responsibilities will range from deskside support and new hardware builds to procurement and maintenance of existing tech and AV inventory. You will have your hands in a variety of day-to-day technology support needs that are integral to keeping Braviant running smoothly.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day functions of using technology including, but not limited to network, e-mail, and various software systems.
- Repair and replace non-functioning computer equipment.
- Install and support of software and updates as necessary.
- Maintain software license compliance records.
- Support telephone system issues as necessary and facilitating repair requests.
- Address appropriate physical security and control on all computer assets.
- Track inventory records of all equipment (purchases, placements, repairs and final dispositions).
- Build working knowledge of all computer-related equipment in order to facilitate timely troubleshooting.
- Install all laptop and desktop computers, and computer-related equipment such as printers and AV equipment.
What you'll bring:
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 and macOS.
- Working knowledge of GSuite (Google Workspace).
- 1+ years relevant technical experience.
What makes you stand out:
- Previous experience supporting both Apple (macOS) and Windows operating systems.
- Previous experience troubleshooting and resolving hardware related problems both in person and remotely.
- Previous experience documenting and following through on assigned tasks through the Service Desk ticketing system to ensure timely resolution.
- Previous experience maintaining inventory of various IT and AV equipment.
- Previous experience using JumpCloud or other MDM products.
What it's like to work here:
We're more than just great snacks, unique outings, a cool office, or swag. We're about achieving results while having fun along the way. We believe in solving problems together and building on each other’s ideas. Our teams are comprised of smart, curious individuals and we encourage everyone to think like an owner, take initiative and drive their careers. Our broad roles provide tremendous opportunities for individuals to acquire new skills, gain exposure to all areas of the business, and quickly see their impact at Braviant.
Read Full Job Description