IT Support Technician
IT Support Technician
Hours: 11:45am to 8:15pm
Ranked #21 in 2018 Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces
Ranked #10 in Glassdoor Top Work Culture and Leadership
2018 winner of National ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We are expanding across North America to increase out 80% share of the market and were named 2018 Chicago winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’ alongside: Verizon, Starcom, Sears and LaSalle Network.
PHMG is currently looking to hire an IT Support Technician in alignment with our hyper-growth expansion and opening of our third and largest sales floor in the Chicago Headquarters. We are looking for a thorough and conscientious support analyst to join our IT Service Desk Team. You will be the point of contact for our internal teams for resolving issues raised in multiple ICT systems from business applications to hardware. In addition, you will be involved in the testing and rollout of all new systems. Your input will be extremely beneficial while providing support and gaining feedback with new deployments.
We are looking for a confident and approachable IT professional. On a day to day basis you will use your expert problem solving skill to provide help and assistance to staff from all departments and at all levels.
- 1st line ICT support manage and progress support issues via ticketing system
- Set up new starters & process leavers following correct processes
- Perform indepth analysis of end user issues to determine causes and solutions
- Set up company hardware including computers, printers and phones
- Test new equipment and/or software when required
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders of varying levels within the business
- Train staff on ICT applications
- Excellent communication skills
Skills, Knowledge and Experiences:
- IT hardware/software knowledge
- Willingness to learn complex ICT and CRM systems
- Systematic problem solving capabilities
- Confident, approachable and concise communication skills
- Team focussed but able to work using your own initiative
- Understanding of crossdepartmental processes
- Keen interest in Information Technology
Perks of working at PHMG:
- 18 days PTO plus 7 federal holidays and 2 volunteer days
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Additional monthly incentives
- All expenses paid company events at exclusive venues
- Fundraising for Illinoisbased and global charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and dynamic atmosphere
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas, inhouse bar and spectacular views of Lake Michigan
- Free gym membership after 3 months of employment
- Halfday off on the morning after your birthday
PHMG blends an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track, creative copy and world-class voice artistry to develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each of our individual clients. Each element is entrusted to the industry’s finest composition, writing and voiceover talent, and these inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold to connect with a captive audience in this vital communicative channel. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering a world-class customer service – earning an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
Following our successful first year in Chicago, PHMG is a company in hyper-growth mode – and is currently one of the city’s fastest-growing media companies. We’re expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market, and were recently named as a national winner of the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to work for’ program alongside the likes of Puma, Verizon and Haribo.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
"PLEASE DO NOT APPLY" If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only