IT Technical Risk Assessor
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Lead high visibility, information security risk assessments of third parties that are critical to TransUnion globally.
- Develop a broad understanding of information security organizations and control frameworks like NIST 800-53, SSAE16/SSAE18, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001/27002.
- Use critical thinking skills to identify, research and evaluate risk at third parties that use a range of diverse technologies, including cloud and big data analytics tools.
- Collaborate globally with senior leaders at TransUnion and business partners to discuss third party risk and promote a risk-aware culture.
- Leverage intelligence feeds and open source intelligence (OSINT) to monitor the security of third parties between risk assessments.
- Bring new ideas and lead projects that improve the risk assessment process.
Impact You'll Make:
- 2 – 5 years of experience in information security risk assessments or audits, involving one of more areas of identity and access management, application security, infrastructure security, system and data security, physical and environmental security, business continuity/disaster recover, and regulatory/standards compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in management systems, computer science or related field.
- Skills in cloud security a plus (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud).
- Information security certification a plus (CISSP, CISA, CISA, Security+, CCSK, CCSP or similar).
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.