IT Transformation Solution Sales Manager at ServiceNow (Remote)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow’s continued success and growth is creating opportunities for outstanding, experienced sales professionals to join our Solutions Sales organization!
This sales specialist position will be responsible for helping customers achieve business outcomes through a variety of IT related digital workflows spanning across IT Operations Management, IT Business Management and IT Asset Management for the central US covering Healthcare, State & Local and Education customers.
What you get to do in this role:
· Work as a business partner with account teams to develop pursuit strategies for engaging IT leadership at customers and prospects
· Align ServiceNow capabilities with desired outcomes for IT transformation
· Help IT leadership craft a vision of IT transformation and what’s possible with ServiceNow
· Identify and build executive sponsors and champions to drive from solution concepts to realized outcomes
· Coordinate documenting and presenting a business case focused on customer issues, expected outcomes, key metrics and measures for tracking success and expected value
· Work with partners and ServiceNow professional services to develop a roadmap and implementation strategy designed to accelerate time to value of solutions
· Understand, develop and build a franchise within your assigned territory/target accounts in order to consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
· Maintain and grow your expertise in leading transformational technology concepts and methodologies
· Engage with ServiceNow product management and leadership as a voice of the customer and leveraging those resources to help drive customer success
· Evangelize ServiceNow, our capabilities, results and best practices throughout the ecosystem
1. Consistently exceed assigned quarterly and annual quota
2. Grow and maintain a pipeline of 3X quota target
3. Achieve 100% renewal rate for $100K+ renewals
4. Grow $100K+ renewals by minimum of 150% with NNACV
5. Establish monthly/quarterly/bi-annual cadence with C-Level and C-1 execs at top accounts
6. Maintain accurate, up-to-date forecasting and tracking with ServiceNow tools and processes
7. Participate in Account Planning and build strategies to drive cross-sell / up sell and new logo pursuits
8. Operates from a quarterly/yearly business plan that you create & maintainQualifications
To be successful in this role you have:
· 7+ years of successful sales experience in enterprise software or consulting services to IT organizations of large enterprises
· Strong understanding of the business of IT including demand, resource, portfolio and asset management, along with technical concepts around application development, infrastructure, operations, automation and cloud
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts and business value to all levels of an organization
· Prioritize and focus in a fast paced, highly demanding environment
· Thrive in a high-performance, matrix sales environment by building trust as a reliable team member
· Take a proactive approach to managing and driving business to achieve goals
· Strong EQ, self-awareness and is an active listener with the ability to quickly adapt
· Bachelor's Degree in business, technical or related discipline preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.