We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The ITIL CMDB Manager is responsible for: designing, developing and delivering CM services and ensuring that the CMDB direction supports business goals and objectives, is relevant, maintained, useful and secure. Ensure that CMDB supports ITIL practices, release and deployment and Relativity business service
- Contribute to CMDB strategy, develop and convey roadmap, policies, processes, standards, measurements, reports, dashboards and related documentation
- Ensure that the CMDB supports Relativity business goals/objectives, remains relevant (collecting data throughout a record or CI lifecycle), is maintained (data on CIs, their attributes and relationships are constantly changing) and is useful (tools to reflect complex visualizations, use tools for advanced discovery)
- Communicate CMDB roadmap plans, upcoming changes (IT and SD CABs) and overall progress to all CMDB stakeholders
- Establish and run Configuration Control Board (CCB) that oversees the configuration management program, making sure value is delivered, plan is on track and CCB operates effectively.
- Facilitate regular CMDB audits
- Collect CMDB process metrics; design and implement process improvement measures to drive efficiencies and effective use of the CMDB.
- Share best practices, cross-train staff and ensure that customers and key stakeholders are kept informed during the change request process
- Respond to requests/incidents for the CMDB practice as per team SLAs. This may include responding to urgent issues outside of business hours.
- Complete ad-hoc and ongoing projects on an as-needed basis
- Perform agreed-upon hands-on CMDB activities as time allows
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation and Intermediate Certification in ITIL Service Transion Lifecycle and Release, Control and Validation Capability
- Has prior experience evolving change management program to work with Release Management continuous integration
- Change and Incident Management experience in a large scale SaaS environment
- Team player and willing to work toward individual and shared goals
- 5+ years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a CMDB manager role at a fast paced organization.
- Extremely organized, attention to detail, great with time management
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate technical terms into business impact
- Ability to accommodate off hour’s conversation or work with local and international offices
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.