Lab Operations Associate
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What you’ll do:
- Work in a cutting-edge clinical laboratory to support next-generation sequencing workflow with rapid turnaround times
- Assist with sample organization and tracking in the laboratory workflow
- Work to maintain CLIA/CAP compliance through documentation assistance
- Maintain lab cleanliness, i.e. washing floors, windows, labware
- Temperature monitoring and freezer defrosting
- High school degree or GED required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others