Lab Operations Associate at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What you’ll do:
- Work in a cutting-edge clinical laboratory to support next-generation sequencing workflow with rapid turnaround times
- Assist with sample organization and tracking in the laboratory workflow
- Work to maintain CLIA/CAP compliance through documentation assistance
- Maintain lab cleanliness, i.e. washing floors, windows, labware
- Temperature monitoring and freezer defrosting
- High school degree or GED required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others