We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Internal Technology team is looking for a Lead Application Administrator, Financial Systems, with background in subscription and recurring billing management technology platforms, with strong business acumen in quote to cash business processes. You will be responsible for participating and leading project initiatives to achieve specific business outcomes. A successful candidate must be energized to work in cross functional efforts, creating excellent user experiences, and designing and building solutions.
- Partner with product, deal desk, and finance/accounting to understand emerging commercial models, evaluate solution approach options and implications on functionality, effort, performance, and operations
- Works directly with IT product managers to help build strategy and goals for quote to cash capabilities
- Lead design, implementation, and optimization of the systems and processes for quote to cash processes
- Support business users and help troubleshoot simple to complex application and/or data issues related to CPQ, orders/subscriptions, AR/invoice management, and revenue recognition
- Administer and configure CPQ, subscription management, and billing systems to meet and exceed business outcomes
- Work with cross functional project teams to define and execute functional and end to end testing across subscription billing and ERP system
- Manage access and changes in accordance to IT general controls
- Experience with a subscription and recurring billing management system, e.g. Zuora, Salesforce Billing, or similar application
- Experience managing finance systems, e.g. Intacct, Concur, Coupa, or similar is a plus
- Experience with tools that perform billing mediation is a plus
- Experience building with ETL or application to application integrations tools, e.g. Informatica Cloud, Azure Data Factory, or similar is a plus
- Salesforce certified administrator
- Is a team player with proven ability to deliver features from inception to delivery
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- At least 7 years administering and supporting SaaS based business systems
- At least 5 years managing a subscription and recurring billing management system with usage based billing, e.g. Zuora, Salesforce Billing, or similar application
- At least 3 years managing Salesforce CPQ
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.