Lead Client Manager at Discover (Chicago, IL)
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for administrative oversight, contractual obligations, cross-functional coordination and program management of Custom Loan Programs for Discover Student Loans. Responsible for customer satisfaction, problem resolution, issue escalation, reporting, and invoicing according to contractual obligations. Provides ongoing program management to clients. Provides project management for onboarding new clients.
- Monitors existing client satisfaction, problem resolution, and issue escalation. Follows vendor management policies and processes, and efficiently onboards new clients. Trains new clients on regulations, processes, procedures, products, programs, and marketing guidelines. Monitors risks, controls, contract obligations, and client production and quality. Oversees client invoicing, reporting, and payments tracking.
- Develops and manages detailed project plans to track progress and ensure resource availability and allocation for sales department priorities. Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation. Measures project performance using the appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Analyzes and interprets data to define and refine sales methods and techniques to optimize business results. Documents action plans to create process improvement and efficiencies. Develops forecasts and measures performance. Creates and delivers detailed reporting to sales teams and management.
- Program manages the execution of outbound calling campaigns, email campaigns, lead generation, internal sales communications, and sales training.
- Ensures that initiatives adhere to policies, processes, procedures, and controls.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Operations, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 8+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Operations, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Operations, or related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.