Lead Customer Experience Improvement Analyst at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Supports key Marketing and Customer Service priorities through the delivery of servicing strategies that drive business value, build loyalty and engagement, and minimize risk. Provides and develops strategy improvements to enhance customer and agent experience, system tools, and risk controls while also maintaining focus on continuous improvement and process automation. Monitors key performance metrics to proactively assess process for enhancements and provide actionable insights to drive efficiencies.
· Leads the delivery of strategic projects and continual improvement initiatives to support business goals.
· Monitors performance of existing business processes with respect to operational efficiency, customer experience, service delivery, and compliance.
· Identifies enhancement opportunities based on ongoing monitoring of processes to maintain/ enhance process efficiency.
· Leverages relevant data within business process to drive insights that affect decision making and understanding of customer/employee experiences.
· Manages the development of agent materials, system tools, policy and procedures, and risk controls.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration/Management or related field
· In lieu of degree, 8+ years of experience in Customer Service, Financial Services, Operations Strategy/Execution or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
· 4+ years of experience in Customer Service, Financial Services, Operations Strategy/Execution or related field
· Experience with tools like SQL, SnowFlake and Tableau or track record of success leveraging business data to drive business insight and strategical decisions
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.