Lead Information Security Analyst
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for coordinating and facilitating day-to-day incident response across the company. Provides guidance and support for the handling of incidents, determines severity levels, and assists with escalation.
- Compiles and analyzes data for management.
- Provides guidance to incident responders and owners for handling incidents. Determines when escalation is needed, based on the priority and severity of the incidents.
- Coordinates efforts among multiple business units during a response. Provides updates to stakeholders and decision makers.
- Monitors intelligence feeds to assist in understanding new threats and exploits. Communicates risks to the business.
- Coordinates and facilitates day-to-day incident responses across the company.
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Crisis Management
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Crisis/Incident Management, Risk Management, or related field; OR equivalent, practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in incident management, crisis management, or security/emergency/tactical operations centers.
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.