Lead Technical Support Analyst
The Lead Technical Support Analyst works within a dynamic End User Services team that is accountable for providing World Class IT Services and Support across the various companies within HAVI.
This individual will help the Technical Support Manager plan, organize, design, and provide technological assistance to the HAVI community and Service Lines. This individual will also help the Technical Support Manager plan, coordinate, and design Technical Support related activities for HAVI as well as provide support for the Technical Support staff.
This individual will oversee the technical support function focused on day to day operations, remaining in close communications with both the Technical Support Manager and other IT groups, building and maintaining strong relationships with local customers and business leaders.
- Help the Technical Support Manager develop policies and procedures that cover incident coordination (escalations, notifications, and resolutions) for complex technical issues.
- Provide outstanding customer support, foster open dialogue, share diverse options and concerns through a trusting environment.
- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders and meet with them on a recurring basis to ensure that SLA’s and Customer Service guidelines are achieved.
- Reviewing open tickets daily, and take the appropriate action to determine if the right course of action is being taken, seeking opportunities for white glove approach.
- Lead technical meetings with local customers to address business critical technical issues and develop corrective / preventative actions.
- Run the day to day operations of the Technical Support function within a site or grouping of sites.
- Focus on outstanding customer service and a positive customer experience
- Share knowledge and experiences with the larger technical support team
- Complete technical support tasks and assignments as given
- Escalate technical support issues to the Level 3 teams within HAVI IT
- May need to travel between local sites on a limited basis.
Perform other duties as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
§ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
§ Technical certifications are a plus.
§ ITIL foundations certification preferred.
§ A minimum 5 years of experience with a significant IT background in supporting day-to-day operations within a Technical Support function
§ 2+ years demonstrated skills in incident and problem management related to Technical Support, End User Services and Technology.
§ The ability to help socialize measurable goals and objectives.
§ Can effectively communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical individuals.
§ The ability to proactively recommend effective courses of action, communicate resolution, policy and procedures to the various IT stakeholders, management and the end user population.
§ Able to help maintain high standards, expectations, and delivery related to team performance with limited resources.
§ Excellent organizational, communication and technical skills.
§ Strong customer service skills and people oriented.
§ Excellent written and verbal communications with proven effectiveness at the Executive level.
§ Ability to multi-task and solve multiple trouble issues simultaneously in a high stress environment.
§ Help to coach and mentor teams to ensure personnel are working issues as efficiently and accurately as possible in a team oriented professional culture.
§ Proven time management skills.
§ Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude.
§ Professionalism and a passion for Customer Service.
§ Adaptability to change and an ability to help socialize change.