Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator at VillageMD
At VillageMD, we're looking for an Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As an integral member of the VillageMD Talent Development team, you will support our Learning Management System in relation to governance, administration and learning experience. In addition, you will manage delivery planning and logistics for learning programs in coordination with central functions. In this role, you will experience a broad exposure to many areas within VillageMD and the opportunity to learn and grow in a fast paced and high-growth environment
How you can make a difference
- Own the implementation and integration of a new Learning Management System (LMS).
- Provide general management of the LMS and other learning technologies including support and routing troubleshooting activities.
- Deploy training across the LMS as required and manage planned or ad hoc system administration activities.
- Develop technical and experiential training resources, including instructional videos, job-aids, how-to guides, and FAQs related to the LMS.
- Collaborate with SMEs to support the diverse and evolving calendar of online events offered through the LMS, including webinars, courses, short and extended online learning programs, micro-learning, synchronous and asynchronous learning.
- Develop best-in-class reporting practices.
- Manage content lifecycle from loading to end-of-life; work with learning leaders to keep content fresh and relevant; identify redundant content.
- Complete quality assurance checks-and-balance; aid in testing features and courses to ensure the best experience for the learner.
- Assist in the development of user surveys and other feedback mechanisms; report findings to key stakeholders.
- Research LMS Learning trends through the LMS community site.
- Assist in the development and execution of communication plans related to the implementation of new systems, enhancements, and/or process changes.
- Support vendor selection and evaluation processes and ongoing management of preferred vendor relationships for other learning technologies and survey tools.
- Manage delivery planning and logistics for learning programs in coordination with central functions.
Skills for success
- Ability to build meaningful relationships across the organization including exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality with sensitive matters
- Proactive with strong personal initiative as well as highly organized and detail oriented
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to anticipate needs will be integral to success in this role
- Ability to navigate within ambiguity, a service orientation, and a high level of humility are all requirements for successful assimilation into our highly collaborative, entrepreneurial culture
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong project and program management skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Intermediate learning technology knowledge / skills
- Knowledge of learning standards, procedures and best practices
- Strong analytical / learning measurement skills
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in LMS management, working with LMS platforms required; Docebo or Cornerstone highly desirable
- Proven project management and analytical skills; ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues while learning new technologies quickly
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and test against those requirements
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a proactive, creative approach while working “hands-on”
- Excellent interpersonal communication and critical problem-solving skills
- An optimistic outlook and “can do” attitude
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.