Learning Technology Manager at GoHealth
A key member of the Learning Design and Technology team, the Learning Technology Manager will provide technical and administrative support the learning management system. This role will drive initiatives that align with our needs and remain in tune with GoHealth's, sales-driven culture. In this role you will take ownership over the support, implementation and maintenance of content, reporting and other resources used for instructional functions. The LMS Administrator will also coordinate the installation of all system updates and upgrades, as well as tools and software integrated with the Learning Management System.
The successful candidate will have experience performing the daily activities to maintain the LMS. Key responsibilities include assisting training administrators and users, maintaining system standards, keeping the system up to date with provided eLearning content, class schedules, and managing training matrices. This position will also create and run reports, manage user permissions, and troubleshoot system and course issues.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
*Role can be based in Chicago, Charlotte, or Lindon, UT*
- Lead the implementation of the Learning Management System in the Learning Engagement and the Sales organizations.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure each business units’ needs in developing user permissions, workflows and connections with external tools are developed and maintained.
- Provide governance, oversight, and general management of the LMS and keep site organized.
- Set up, configure, and test new course shells that follow best practices.
- Provide team members and SMEs ongoing LMS support for each event, including content updates throughout the event to ensure seamless delivery of learning programs.
- Develop technical and experiential training resources, including instructional videos, job-aids, how-to guides, and FAQs related to the LMS.
- Collaborate with SMEs to support the diverse and evolving calendar of online events offered through the LMS, including webinars, courses, short and extended online learning programs, micro-learning, synchronous and asynchronous learning.
- Develop metadata schemas tied to best-in-class reporting practices.
- Manage content lifecycle from loading to end-of-life; work with Learning leaders to keep content fresh and relevant; identifies redundant content.
- Serve as a quality assurance checks-and-balance; aid in testing features and courses to ensure the best experience for the learner.
- Assist in the development of user surveys and other feedback mechanisms; report findings to key stakeholders.
- Research Workday Learning trends through their community site.
- Act as the point person for support and routing troubleshooting activities.
- Assist in the development and execution of communication plans related to the implementation of new systems, enhancements, and/or process changes.
- Act as a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 2-4 years of work experience in LMS in a sales driven organization.
- Experience with LMS platforms required; Centrical or Smartwinnr highly desirable.
- Strong project management, analytical and communication skills; ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues while learning new technologies quickly.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and test against those requirements.
- Strong presentation skills combined with a consultative mindset and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts in easy to understand terms.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining a proactive, creative approach and the ability to work "hands-on".
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.