Licensing Operations Manager at GoHealth
We are actively looking to hire a Licensing Operations Manager to lead a team Administrators and/or Analysts who support the onboarding and ongoing license and appointment maintenance for GoHealth agents.
As a member of the Licensing Services team, you will guide a team direct reports and the agents assigned to them, to ensure they are set up with GoHealth technology and systems, are fully licensed in multiple states, and Appointed to Sell (“ATS”) with a robust carrier footprint. Licensing plays a key role in ensuring all GoHealth agents are able to exceed their sales targets by offering consumers a choice of competitive insurance solutions to meet their needs.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Be a subject matter expert in all aspects of agent license and carrier appointment processes and systems
- You'll be responsible for using a combination of business intuition and analytics to provide leadership with actionable insights to drive strategic decision-making to fully understand important value drivers and challenges within licensing services, and determine the important metrics and insights that can help improve performance as a result. .
- Use your experience to provide leadership, coaching and development to a team of direct reports to implement, support and measure the effectiveness of ongoing agent carrier certifications and appointment activities
- Compile and distribute reports on agent onboarding progress and readiness to transition to the next phase of training; provides status reports on a variety of licensing/carrier tasks
- Develop, measure and monitor productivity goals and quality levels of team members and redirects resources as needed
- Identifies opportunities to enhance streamlined workflows and provides process improvement recommendations to management
- Support transparent and effective measurement/reporting of licensing and certification initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree, Associates degree or related professional licensing experience required.
- 3+ years of leadership experience is a strong plus
- Need to be very comfortable in working with MS Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, macros)
- Salesforce experience and/or JIRA experience would both be extremely helpful.
- Thorough understanding of state and federal licensing requirements a strong plus
- Experience with licensing and credentialing resources (NIPR, NAIC, SIRCON)
- Exceptional listening skills and emotional intelligence to read and interpret team and leader dynamics
- Interest and passion for continuous improvement and leveraging the expertise of other team members
- Comfort with challenging others respectfully and encouraging spirited debate,
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.