Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, strengths-based, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we serve. We love to recognize and celebrate each other and get to wear jeans every day.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for originating consumer and home equity loan products in order to meet and exceed sales goals. You will assess members’ unique financial needs through a consultative profile, resulting in the targeted origination of new members, consumer and equity loans, new Visa credit cards, deposit accounts, investment and mortgage referrals, and ancillary product sales.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- You can support members in the role of Loan Consultant to enhance loyalty and grow depth of relationship through targeted product solutions
- You can originate new memberships and develop individual, needs-based profile to ensure quality on-boarding experience
- You can work collaboratively with Member Service Consultants to profile best-practice referral behaviors and recognition for top-performers
- You offer additional loan and collateral protection products as appropriate
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to a high school diploma and three years of experience in banking or customer service you have:
- Previous experience working in a financial institution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-sufficient personality and professional demeanor
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Casual dress code
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off