Logistics and Procurement Manager
Cloud5 Communications connects hotel guests and staff using fast, reliable, user-friendly data and voice communications. The unique combination of hospitality expertise and a holistic technology platform is what sets us apart. Our obsession to deliver excellence at every step in the client relationship is what fuels our growth, allowing us to serve more than 4,000 hotels and touch over 1,000,000 users each day. As the pioneer of high speed internet for travel and hospitality clients, we’re leading innovation in the areas of cloud-based PBX/VOIP as well as WAN/LAN management with the goal of delivering guests a “just like home” connectivity experience that boosts guest satisfaction and loyalty for our clients.
If you want an opportunity to work on a rewarding, goal-oriented team, we want to connect with you. If your customer service skills are unmatched, let’s chat. If you’re looking for a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in the technology industry, you’ve found it.
What You’ll Do:
- Guide and mentor members to assist in the adoption of team methodologies and organizational best practices
- Train, manage, and develop team members, ensuring that project deliverables are met, and expectations are exceeded
- Prepare relevant inventory reports and forecasts for use by senior management
- Use proprietary software to track and manage shipping/deployed equipment, daily duties, trouble tickets, etc.
- Oversee the quarterly and annual equipment audits to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Apply a process-driven and detail-oriented approach to complete tasks and drive efficiency across the team
- Interact regularly with clients and coworkers
Who You Are:
- A collaborative leader who allows for autonomous work and provide guidance when necessary
- Someone with a high attention to detail and organizational skills
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in logistics (shipping, receiving, material handling, inventory control, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven logistics role
- Proven ability to learn and use proprietary software
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of computer networking
- Willingness to adapt to changing environments
- Ability to work in a team environment and in a warehouse environment
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Convenient West Loop location, close to the CTA, Metra, Divvy, and major freeways
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage; 401k plan; voluntary Life and Disability coverage
- PTO that accrues with tenure + 8 paid holidays each year
- Divvy Bike discount and CTA/RTA/METRA transit benefit program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.