“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, President, US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
· Experience in customer relationship management and sales experience in financial services or credit industry.
· Significant credit risk or marketing analytic operations experience
· Effective communication skills to all levels of the buying organization including C-level executives.
· A 4-year college degree required, preferably with a business focus.
· Ability to travel 50% of the time.
We’d love to see:
· Analytic experience and demonstrated strong acumen in applying analytics to solve client business issues and challenges.
· Demonstrated presentation skills.
· Knowledge of fraud, ID Management, collections and credit decisioning tools used in the financial services industry.
· Demonstrated ability to lead external client planning process to uncover critical business needs requiring appropriate solution implementation to solve for the issue.
Impact you’ll make:
· In the first 90 days, you’ll focus on acquiring deep understanding of TransUnion, the solutions, the clients and industry as a whole.
· Beyond 90 days, you’ll begin to be fully engaged with clients assessing, leading and facilitating all business development associates and subject matter experts to identify, sell, close and manage existing projects in a collaborative manner.
· You will be responsible for protecting revenue in our current portfolio of business solutions deployed within the specific territory of Enterprise Accounts as well as building out a pipeline for additional revenue opportunities with these clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.