Managed Trans CSO Coordinator at Echo Global Logistics
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled solutions and supply chain management. We utilize technology to simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers by handling the critical tasks on their behalf so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that ship their product with carriers who transport those goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
As part of the Managed Transportation Department, the CSO Coordinatorwill provide administrative support to theManaged Transportation Department.
- Responsible for Department Organization and Document Centralization
- Maintain accurate and current seating chart
- Assist with off-site manager setup in HQ
- Maintain department repositories such as:
- SharePoint Groups and Sites
- Workplace Groups, including Ops Handbooks
- Teams Channels
- Email Distro Lists
- Maintain BD Referral List and facilitate department referral process
- Create new accounts within Salesforce to MT Standards
- Lead department meeting preparation and facilitation
- Partner with QA Manager on Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Reporting
- Facilitate the Weekly IAR and Quarterly Exec Update Process for department leadership and company stakeholders
- Support the compilation of Bi-Weekly Account Updates
- Update and maintain the reporting files and SOPs
- Own the monthly Rebate Process, including manually building new loads
- Instill a culture of Operations Excellence
- Support department initiatives and
- Create new shipments and process carrier invoices to maintain company KPIs
- Enforce process standardization and quality maintenance
- Coordinate Department Specific Onboarding
- Provide access and permissions to new employees as well as update existing permissions and access levels for all promotions
- Champion Department Employee Engagement
- Create Department Spirit Weeks
- Own Monthly Game Balls and Quarterly Recognitions
- Lives The Echo Way, Brand Promise and Managed Transportation Standards every day
- Takes personal accountability in seeing project or issues through to completion
- Possesses strong organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create detailed and concise SOPs, reporting, presentations, etc.
- Dependable and accountable, with solid time management skills
- Exudes a positive attitude and supports and personifies department standards and initiatives
- Flexible to evolve as department and company initiatives change
- 0-3 years
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.