Manager of Application Support
What we’ll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• The candidate that joins our team will be exposed to cutting edge technology. This will allow you to grow your technical knowledge and managerial skills at the same time. You will also be involved in creating product road maps and help determine the future for the software’s you manage.
Requirements: What We’d Love to See
• Prior experience managing software or application support teams, projects and vendors
• Ability to understand technical concept and strong understanding of Linux
• Ability to lead the team to automate through scripting
• Effective organizer and ability to solve technical problems at various levels of difficulty
Preferred requirements: What We’d Like to See
• Project Management for software releases, patching and upgrades
• Drive innovations and performance improvements
• Create tools and automation to help support and monitor applications
• Monitoring of application performance and environmental uptime.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience
Impact you’ll make:
• In the first 90 days – you will learn out products and customers. Take over management of current projects and drive them to completion. Manage requests from project teams to install software in new environments.
• Use trouble shooting skills to solve software or application issues.
• Beyond 90 days – Capture metrics regarding performance and capacity, stability, and value that drives decisions on the roadmap. Providing recommendations for the best user experiences and product enhancements. Looks for ways to reduce system issues and maximize system availability.
• Identify issues and coordinate with the correct groups to help resolve problems.