Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
This role will support the expansion of Paylocity’s Channel & Alliances business by driving impactful practices, tools and programs that support activation of partners and field sales, including data, and process improvements that drive strong, revenue-growing relationships with our channel partners.
Reports To: VP of Channels & Alliances
• Lead development of channel sales enablement materials, content, programs, assets and practices to ensure Paylocity’s sales team can expertly engage Paylocity channel partners to deliver new channel-sourced sales
• Work in close coordination with the Channel Sales Success team to develop and deliver all channel sales enablement deliverables
• Ensure the delivery and optimize enablement using technology, including specifically Salesforce reporting and data assets for channel / sales – working closely with the Enablement Tools Team – and including ad hoc reporting supporting channels
• Ensure adoption and performance of delivering horizontal assets that support channel sales growth, including the Amplify co-marketing program, gifting program, and other opportunities as identified
• Develop the skills and capabilities of employees on the channel enablement/ops team
• Lead or contribute to team activities, processes, culture and events, including the support of staff to contribute to individual development, team goals and culture.
• 5+ years experience supporting Channel or Sales successfully
• Experience with implementing new programs independently
• Presentation, analytic, and training skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.