Manager, Client Success Management at cleverbridge
cleverbridge is looking for a hands-on team leader of our Client Success Management team in Chicago. Because a key function of the team is to manage client relationships, it is very important that the candidate be familiar with account management and client retention. They should have a proven track record of leading a team of client-facing professionals and, ideally, experience with working with large, international companies. This role will work closely with Sales, Development, Marketing, and Customer Service and other teams, as well as his/her counterpart in Cologne to ensure successful outcomes for our business, clients and our employees.
The Client Success Management team supports clients on an operational level by working side-by-side with them through migration, onboarding and retention. Once a client is set up with our platform, the Client Success Management team leverages a proven set of best practices to deliver ongoing ecommerce consultation delivering operational excellence.
- Create and maintain relations to key client accounts and serve as escalation point
- Fosters a culture of high-performing people and processes
- Lead and coach 10-12 Client Success Managers locally to provide the right level of support to clients. Provide day-to-day supervision and support of direct reports while on-site in the Chicago office.
- Execute against operational targets (e.g. revenue, profitability, SLAs, productivity and client satisfaction rates)
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention/growth of revenue through the delivery of a outcome-driven client experience
- Ensure proactive communication and timely delivery of client requests via the appropriate channels (e.g. email ticket responses within SLA’s). Measure and report metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and execute initiatives to improve client satisfaction, business processes and employee engagement.
- Revenue growth of total portfolio of client accounts managed locally
- Delivery of client SLA’s
- Productivity and/or Client Utilization Rates
- Client Satisfaction Scores
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience, or proven ability to lead a team, providing motivation and clear direction to meet expectations by instilling accountability for quality, sense of urgency and deepening of client relationships
- 3+ years of experience in ecommerce, IT, marketing or similar tech industry experience
- Strong client management attitude/service mentality, including interpersonal and problem-solving skills with a focus on building client relationships
- Strong organization skills that can accompany growth and change management situations
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English (German language skills are a big plus)
- Project management experience desired, but not required
What we offer
We are offering a challenging and interesting opportunity with extensive responsibilities in a dynamic and fast growing company. Benefits include a generous 401(k) plan, flexible hours, health care, tax-free transit and more!
More about us
Founded in 2005, cleverbridge provides global subscription billing solutions that help companies build long-term customer relationships and grow recurring revenue streams. The core of our fast-growing technology company is our 300+ employees between offices in Cologne (Germany), Chicago, San Francisco, and Tokyo. Our diverse and talented workforce is passionate about our solutions and our clients’ success. We believe if you love what you do, you should love where you work. So we emphasize career progression, work-life balance, and a casual, contemporary work environment.