Manager, Corporate Events at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
The Manager, Corporate Events is a creative, upbeat, and meticulous leader to lead and drive key corporate events and programs that delight project44’s customers, partner and constituents. This person will lead and manage project44’s corporate conferences (not trade shows) strategies and plans, collaborating with teams across the organization. They will work collaboratively to bring programs to life, streamlining processes and encouraging efficiencies. This position operates in a highly matrixed environment with a high number of virtual team members and a constantly evolving landscape! Flexibility, effective prioritization, and constant evaluation skills are a must.
You’ll use your leadership and project management skills to ensure to drive or lead the successful delivery of impactful events. To be successful, you will have a strong desire to learn, encourage and lead cross-functional teams and have the ability to multitask. You will work as the primary lead on identified events and programs.
- Build and implement premier event activations. This includes full ownership and activations that are part of project44’s large-scale Tier 1 events such as the project44 user and thought leadership conference Transform
- Partner with key collaborators to craft, develop and deliver audience-targeted content
- Proactively and constantly analyze and create solutions to streamline and improve all phases of the event cycle
- Create, manage, and reconcile creative and efficient budgets
- Ensure tight alignment with cross teams, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, agencies, executives, and key collaborators
- Define, measure, and maintain event metrics and present results to management
- Build and be a great partner with vendors, cross-org teams, cross-company teams, and partners
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in technology marketing Supply Chain/Logistics, working with internal
- stakeholders to define company's goals to plan conferences with 200+ attendees
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding project management skills and experience, including handling multiple cross-functional
- internal stakeholders, partners, and events vendors.
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks in a constantly evolving environment
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to try new ideas and challenge the status quo.
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- The ability to travel for in-person events as needed.
- PMP Certification
- Customer Success Management experience working with Sales Engineers is highly desired
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.