We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 US law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among the customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
The Manager, Customer Success oversees a team of Customer Success professionals who work closely with Relativity customers. This team is responsible for ensuring successful adoption, maturity, and growth of Relativity customers across various segments. This position will be focused on managing and coaching a team of customer success managers (CSMs).
- Manage the Customer Success team to ensure individual CSMs are set up to succeed and that the overall team is driving towards success
- Hire, train, coach and develop the CSMs on the team
- Work closely with the Director of CSM to establish clear goals and metrics that the CSMs will focus on throughout the year with their Relativity customers
- Coach CSMs to identify customer strategic goals, develop annual account plans, identify areas of opportunity for expansion and upgrades, mitigate renewal risks, and build strong senior level leadership partnerships with Relativity customers
- Work closely with internal customer-facing and commercially focused teams, including Sales, Marketing, CX (customer experience), Revenue Operations, Product Management to address client needs and proactively drive adoption with customers
- Continuously manage and evolve the coverage model to improve the overall customer experience
- Evaluate customer demand and resource capacity to allocate appropriate resources to accounts
- Serve as an escalation point for complex customer issues
- Act as an internal customer advocate, working closely with leadership to foster a company-wide culture of customer success
- Drive collaboration across departments and functions to facilitate issue resolution
- 6+ years of customer success or account management experience, preferably within a SaaS organization
- 2+ years of management experience
- Strong understanding of customer success management and business strategy.
- Proven track record of success in identifying customer needs and implementing long-term solutions in a SaaS environment
- Experience utilizing metrics to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to build rapport and trust with customers and internal stakeholders
- eDiscovery knowledge a plus
- RCA certification
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.