Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
We are looking for a Manager, Customer Support in our Chicago office to join the DialogTech team. This person will be responsible for leading, directing, motivating, and developing a team of Customer Success Specialists to deliver an extraordinary level of service to DialogTech customers.
You will be successful in this role if you can:
- Lead a growing team to ensure optimal customer service and support delivery in our dynamic SaaS/Telco environment
- Responsible for the performance and careers of all team members.
- Assist team in troubleshooting ongoing customer issues
- Work collectively with Customer Success team on customer issues and the best way to support our customers
- Collaborate with Product team on how to support new product and ongoing maintenance
- Craft and implement procedures for ensuring consistent performance.
- Develop a method for tracking customer satisfaction metrics.
- Build a customer focused, service driven environment, dedicatedly reviewing and acting on customer information to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Ensure customer issues are resolved promptly and successfully.
- Maintain positive day-to-day working relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- Provide vision and ongoing growth for the department to adapt to the changes in our business
- Develop and mentor team members for growth within the company
- Conduct on site client visits to provide a direct relationship with our clients and the support team.
- Ability to run Salesforce workflow, NPS/Survey tools, our public facing system status mechanisms.
The skills and experience you will need to possess are as follows:
- Previous managerial experience in customer service field.
- Previous experience with NPS and/or other customer service metrics heavily preferred.
- Shown experience of leading, encouraging, and managing a team to achieve required business goals.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ambitious, highly motivated, and passionate about technology.
- 3+ years of Managerial and Customer Service experience.
- Excellent communication skills via email, phone, and client on sites.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience in SQL
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.