DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
We are looking for a Manager, Customer Support in our Chicago office to join the DialogTech team. This person will be responsible for leading, directing, motivating, and developing a team of Customer Success Specialists to deliver an extraordinary level of service to DialogTech customers.
You will be successful in this role if you can:
- Lead a growing team to ensure optimal customer service and support delivery in our dynamic SaaS/Telco environment
- Grow the performance and careers of all team members
- Assist the team in troubleshooting ongoing customer issues
- Work collectively with the Customer Success team on customer issues and the best way to support our customers
- Collaborate with the Product team on how to support new product(s) and ongoing maintenance
- Oversee the successful creation and maintenance of the customer support website and community
- Craft and implement procedures for ensuring consistent performance
- Optimize method(s) for tracking customer satisfaction metrics
- Build a customer focused, service driven environment, reviewing and acting on customer information to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Ensure customer issues are resolved promptly and successfully.
- Maintain positive day-to-day working relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Provide vision and ongoing growth for the department to adapt to the changes in our business
- Conduct on site client visits to provide a direct relationship with our clients and the support team
The skills and experience you will need to possess are as follows:
- 3+ years of Managerial experience in a Customer Service team, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Previous experience in managing the enhancement and maintenance of support websites and communities, preferably Salesforce Communities and Knowledge
- Experience in leading, encouraging, and managing a team to achieve required business goals
- Previous success in managing career paths of team members to help them grow and succeed within the organization
- Detail oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ambitious, highly motivated, and passionate about technology
- Excellent communication skills via email, phone, and client on sites
- Previous experience with NPS and/or other customer service metrics heavily preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description