Manager of Enterprise Services-TRIRIGA
As a Business Analyst, you will utilize your Lease Administration/Management/Accounting experience to gather, analyze and document user requirements and processes while offering solutions to automate processing or improve existing business processes. Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst role will include the following:
- 3+ years of business and technical experience, designing and implementing customer and internally facing solutions.
- Strong understanding and command of SDLC methodologies.
- Strong ability to learn new business processes, specifically lease administration, lease accounting and payments to landlords
- Assist with the development of project deliverable by reviewing the lease process and system
- Minimum 3-5 years application support and solution development experience.
Desired skills & experience
- Break/fix incident experience
is a plus.
- Provide domain expertise around
a specific area of system architecture and software development with a
focus on real estate and facilities management systems preferred.