Manager I, Batch
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- A minimum of 7 years of batch process experience, capabilities expertise and industry knowledge to understand customer challenges and create solutions that deliver tangible results.
- Experience managing a large team of system designers, coders, analysts or solution consultants.
- Skilled in delivering high-quality output on time in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Works well in a team setting fostering collaboration and working toward consensus.
- Ability to explain complex technical and analytical concepts across any audience
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot processing issues and understand how strategic goal measurements impact department level goals.
- Resourceful and demonstrates the ability to identify opportunities to optimize performance
Impact You'll Make:
- Leads a client facing team of system designers, coders, analysts and solution consultants to develop standard to very complex customer campaigns.
- Accountable for the performance, growth and results of the team and owns the employee life-cycle (i.e. hiring, evaluating talent, coaching performance, retention, etc)
- Act as the liaison between various business units to implement custom solutions and to ensure implementations are successful, on time, and on budget.
- Present solutions to senior TransUnion staff and clients/prospects to generate value add campaigns and drive revenue through development of new batch solutions.
- Educate and influence internal partners on best-practice approaches gleaned from current and previous experiences.
- Interface with a variety of groups in order to perform required tasks, create high level design, development and implementation
- Create and present business and technical solutions to senior level management and client/prospect audiences
- Represents the business unit to define requirements and business cases for technology developments.
- Ensures the execution of predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. 5-10% Travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.