Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
What You’ll Do
- Procure credit bureau data for the execution of account management strategies.
- Ensure smooth operation of data exchange processes with credit reporting agencies.
- Provide analytical support to create and monitor data quality controls related to credit bureau data.
- Responsibilities also includes initiating continual-improvement projects with Business Technology and credit reporting agencies.
How You’ll Do It
- Create weekly status reports that effectively communicates current goals and recent accomplishments to upper management. Proactively identify and act on business opportunities and challenges.
- Collaborate with strategy developers and IT partners to determine business-quality objectives and define testing processes to best meet the requirements/objectives.
- Regularly evaluate different tools and products that may contribute to the enhancement and optimization of our decision making infrastructure.
- Ensure the smooth operation of data exchange process with timely delivery of credit bureau data to execute account management strategies.
- Provide development, training, mentoring, and support of staff to strengthen the team and maximize employee engagement.
- Provide analytical and technical support to analyze data and build reports/dashboard to present findings.
- Maintain process documentation, monitor controls, and resolve data quality issues.
- Manage interactions with credit reporting agencies and drive projects with data vendors.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, information technology, mathematics, engineering
- 4+ years of experience in project management in the integration of financial software and data; experience in analyzing data and building reports/dashboards
Bonus Points If You Have
- Master's degree in business, finance, information technology, mathematics, engineering
- 6+ years of experience in credit card and banking industry
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in data management; 4+ years of experience in project management
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.