Manager, Information Technology at Ensono (West Suburbs, IL or Remote)
Within IT and Transformation team, Manager will help transform the way Ensono operates from people, process and technology perspective by helping Business & IT understand what is possible and desirable, and how to get there, using all the power of our solutions to enhance and realize their strategy. You will lead internal customer-directed specialists solely focused on driving customer success through large scale programs, change management, innovation, roadmap, usage, adoption and value.
- Lead process and technology changes within Ensono focused on value rather than deliverables.
- Work with business stakeholders to map business requirements to system/technology components.
- Assess, document and communicate process related changes from end user to senior leadership.
- Enable technology and process change delivery with speed, agility and stability.
- Improve adoption and value by working with senior executives to understand the vital information they need to do their jobs, and the tasks that can be easily simplified via Salesforces declarative solutions.
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting both to customers and management.
- Manages the team of application developers and business solution leads.
- Most successful candidates have experience in Big 4 consulting environment or management roles in Business Architecture and/or Business Solutions.
- Experience defining cross-platform enterprise architectural plans, including mapping business requirements to the system / technology components.
- Experience driving implementation and adoption of ERP and CRM solutions.
- Experience driving enterprise- wide process improvement changes.
- Proven ability to drive results and readiness across multiple solutions in major transformation efforts.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce (CRM, CPQ) application is preferred.
- Strong self-starter with the ability to build a network within Ensono.
- Effectively build, develop, and manage relationships with internal senior leadership, setting expectations on their role as stakeholders vested in success.
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Ability to manage internal customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate resolution
- Thrive in the unknown: creatively solve problems with limited input and resources in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Flawlessly execute set objectives, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Genuine passion, interest, willingness and ability to adjust to continuously changing priorities and needs
- Capability as credible and effective advisor/coach, especially with regards to change management (cultural, business and technical)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Proven experience establishing and running large-scale program management offices
- Familiarity with implementing and supporting enterprise solutions (CRM, ERP, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of software delivery processes and methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile, hybrid)
- Collaborate with internal customers and IT function to map out current state user workflows and functional architectures, evangelize the benefits of cloud-based technologies, and personalize the future state end user workflow.
- Knowledge of process automation, user experience and workflow is a plus.
- Consultative approach, including the ability to translate customer needs into user stories and prototypes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of a customers technology organization: COO/CIO to business manager to administrator
- Excellent situational awareness - must be comfortable in dynamic customer environments and enthusiastically present our company.
- Highly developed soft skills, such as listening, empathy, and the ability to adjust communication style based on the audience.
- Strong teamwork and facilitation skills with the ability to:
- Balance conversations within groups
- Offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities.