Manager, Large Enterprise Account Management
Braintree builds products that make payments easier—so easy that they fade into the background, making entirely new kinds of interactions possible. Interactions like seamlessly paying for your ride share—or the condo you rented this weekend—without presenting a card or pressing a button, or buying a lamp on Pinterest...right from Pinterest. The Braintree full-stack payment platform lets companies build their own experiences and then scale their businesses around the globe. We're known for our technology but we're also known for our support, with internal risk and underwriting, account management and technical support teams who ensure a frictionless payments experience.
Acquired by PayPal in 2013, Braintree is now in an even greater position to change the way people pay. Headquartered in Chicago, Braintree has offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London with employees stationed around the world.
The best talent deserves the best perks. Join the Braintree Team and you’ll get catered lunches, tuition reimbursement, public transit commute reimbursement, and much more!
Check us out - Braintree on LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Facebook | Twitter
MANAGER, LARGE ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
The Manager, Large Enterprise Account Management is responsible for developing the strategy and driving execution to meet or exceed merchant objectives through creation and leadership of a team of Account Managers.
This role requires a significant track record of account management leadership within large organizations and ability to champion an account strategy, implement and contribute to change initiatives to accelerate growth and customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, high energy individual who thrives in ambiguity, complexity, and enjoys a challenge. This an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about driving a strategy in a dynamic environment and has proven ability to take ideas to execution.
This leader will need to have fluency with the payments industry, trends shaping the market, and be able to interact productively with product leaders to drive customer led innovation.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and defines the vision, associated strategy, and execution of account plans to achieve annual targets and key business results. Develops and implements strategy to drive incremental growth within Large Enterprise Accounts.
- Leads from strategy to execution on account initiatives. Works with marketing, risk, legal and product development teams to implement initiatives. Ensures initiatives are reflective of the goals, priorities of other company divisions as appropriate.
- Serves as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement. Recommends improvements to account strategies based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Manages budgeted headcount and related expenses to deliver against goals.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results under pressure and adapt to changing business requirements; ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Focused on exceeding revenue, operational and strategic goals as well as the professional growth, development and success of their team members.
- 15 years of relevant account management and/or sales experience, including exposure to significant growth oriented business that is globally dispersed.
- Must have a proven track record of success in meeting targets, familiarity with consultative selling methodologies, proactive and strategic management of large and complex accounts, and experience driving customer led innovation.
- Drive for results; bias towards action. Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed ambiguous environment. Think like an owner. Open to personal change and continuous improvement.
- Proven leadership in building, developing, and retaining high performing teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; MBA preferred
- Travel up to 50% of time
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply. You can also check out our FAQ!