Manager, Market Launch at VillageMD
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Manager, Market Launch to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We’re creating care that’s more accessible, effective, and efficient with solutions that are value-based, physician-driven, and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, never settle for the status quo, and who have the confidence to lead but with the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
The VillageMD Market Launch team plays a meaningful role in our ability to implement, support and grow new market partnerships. You will have the responsibility of establishing a platform around the VillageMD model of care. Alongside our provider partners, you will implement initial market workflows and infrastructure development to drive the markets’ long-term success.
How you can make a difference
- Lead team’s partnership with the practice to assess the opportunities for design and implementation
- Collaborate across Market Launch team to develop a practice specific workflow to enable annual care delivery in primary care with an emphasis on identifying and supporting patients’ unmet needs
- Analyze practice panel data for purposes of deploying appropriate operations resources
- Identify quality measure improvement opportunities to drive strong performance under value based contracts
- Design patient engagement strategy around chronic condition prevalence to support practice care team in delivering high quality care at a lower total cost
- Facilitate educational onboarding across core VillageMD model workstreams and implementation activities for market partner audience of providers, practice staff, and internal MSO staff
What you might do in your first year:
- Own key market implementation workstreams from design through execution in a dedicated market to drive performance under value based contracts
- Identify and prioritize opportunities with data-driven analyses and thoughtful strategies that get it done early and sustain over time
- Demonstrate initial market experience and developed expertise to efficiently transition and support future market implementation
- Champion a successful internal team through professional development, ensuring the team confidently and competently delivers results
- Initiate effective relationships across market partners, valuing and using individual differences and talents, and driving accountability through motivation; demonstrate a sophisticated EQ
- Transition workstream ownership by mentoring local market partners in the delivery of results in value based contract performance; reinforce accountabilities aligned to the purpose and importance of our work across all market partners
Skills for success
- Prior, hands-on experience with value-based care initiatives and/or positively influencing quality outcomes is a requirement to lead market partners in a new healthcare paradigm
- Demonstrate a consistent track record of both autonomous and team-facilitated execution with a sense of personal accountability for delivering results
- High emotional intelligence including the ability to craft relevant relationships and successfully navigate diverse partner groups will be integral to success in this role
- Ability to work alongside physicians and their care teams in a patient and provider-centric manner to effect change and improve processes and outcomes
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish the required relationships to influence and generate results
- Shown experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Earnest interest and shown success in supporting professional development of direct reports while actively handling their contributions to the market and business at large
Experience to drive change:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master's Degree preferred
- Strong preference for bilingual English/Spanish candidates
- Prior experience in population health management ideally garnered in a provider setting or professional services environment
- Demonstrated experience scoping, initializing, and operationalizing large scale initiatives
- Superior relationship management and talent development skills
- Consistent record of working with and through others to influence desired outcomes
- A high level of proficiency creating executive-facing deliverables in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required; ability to articulate thoughts and concepts through written communications.
- Astuteness in extracting and manipulating raw data into a presentable format
- Flexibility in navigating an ambiguous environment and ability to shift with changing priorities
- Experience working with electronic medical records and healthcare financial and operational data and reporting is strongly preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 100% to VMD markets to support launch efforts
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.