Manager of Partner Operations at Kin + Carta
The focus for the Kin & Carta Partnerships organization is to grow the revenue for the Connective through the relationships we build with our Partnerships. This role is a cross functional role covering the administrative aspects of Partner Management but should also be seen as supporting closely the Partner Development Manager and Sales Teams in generating revenue from reselling, and selling across the “4 ways” of partnership development.
The ideal Manager of Partner Operations for Kin + Carta, will be great at creating and forming relationships with all levels both external and internally, outstanding at creating, following and managing processes and programmes, be preemptive and predictive, and growth minded with a desire to develop Channel Development and growth skills.Responsibilities
- Work closely with the K+C Partner Development Managers and the Vendors Partner Development Managers to work through the onboarding process - including NDA, Master Partnership Agreements and other required documentation
- Work with K+C Leadership to evaluate and prioritize potential new vendor partners and partners in our current ecosystem
- Establish and scale standardized Salesforce reporting across Partnerships team
- Work closely with the Vendor partnership teams to make sure our requirements and their requirements are clearly understood. This is commercially, legally and from a development lifecycle process
- Take ownership of all portal management covering deal registration, support requests, funding applications and co-marketing application support
- Own Certification Management from scoping the requirement to working with the Partner Development team on expectations - take an active role in keeping records up to date and reporting and flagging any expiring or certifications that have left with existing employees
- Be the first point of contact for the Certification Incentive Programs
- Take ownership of the Vendor partnership portal keeping all Partner to Partner material up to date
- Maintain the library of content for each of the vendors including sales, case studies and org charts. Be the “north star” for all content requests from PDM’s, Sales Leadership, Capability Leaders
- Support with Ceremony Planning and Meeting Actions and Next Steps
- Own the quotation process from start to finish working closely with the PDM’s, Sales Leaders and Vendors and distributors
- Take ownership of understanding the Incentive Programs and work closely with KCP finance team to minimize effort and quotation errors
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Project management experience
- Experience or exposure to sales and marketing process and programs
- Experience or exposure to procurement practices
- Salesforce experience, including dashboards and reporting
- Experience in creating and forming operational improvement programs
- Experience in bid management
- Experience in reselling and licensing or at least exposure to it
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.