Manager, Product Support Americas at FOURKITES
Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven startup named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
The Product Support team is the group of experts that can help our customers with anything they need to use the FourKites platform successfully. From a question about an integration to troubleshooting a bug, our customers, partners and employees rely on the Product Support team for quick and helpful responses. As the Manager, Product Support Americas, your charter is to deliver a best in class customer experience for any stakeholder interacting with our Product Support team. The Manager of Product Support will play a key role in process modernization, employee coaching, supporting due diligence for M&A, and being a key escalation point to key customer issues and bugs that require cross-functional teamwork with all functions. This role reports to the Director, Product Support who is located in Chennai, India. Key behaviors to be successful in this role require an individual that strongly believes the organization is stronger as a team than as one individual, someone who is excited to coach and develop talent with technical and soft skills and a leader that can jump in and assist in tough escalations with heightened emotions. FourKites brand is synonymous with best in class in the market and this carries through to each team member every day.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Act as an escalation point of contact for global customers for key issues, bugs and develop contingency and communication plans on a case by case basis.
- Manage, coach, develop and recruit the Americas Product Support team and motivate the team to ensure that the highest possible quality of service can be provided to FourKites customers.
- Ensure a strong bench strength of talent as well as maintain a retention strategy for team members
- Work with other Operations leaders to create a pipeline of candidates for other functions such as Carrier Ops and Technical Account Management through an on-boarding program in Product Support
- Determine long term location, staffing strategy and structure, inclusive of consideration of contractor support.
- Work in close proximity with global team to own and contribute to process improvement initiatives
- Standardize scorecarding to measure Product Support quality, throughput, and effectiveness. Additional metrics include customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering teams to prioritize and resolve platform issues
- Operate with minimal supervision and collaborate with other team leads both locally and globally
- Regularly present key team metrics to upper management and executives
- Recognize high performers and actively participate in team development and progression discussions with leadership
- Recruit, interview and hire candidates; get new team members up to speed on role and expectations
- Own team and individual OKR’s that are focused on quality, efficiency and effectiveness
Who You Are:
- 10+ years professional working experience
- 5+ years working in Customer Management, Project Management, Product or Support functions
- Experience with employee coaching and management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Passionate about process development and developing a team that is centered on operational excellence
- Proven ability in critical thinking and decision making
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.