Manager, Production Infrastructure
About The Opportunity
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million active diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Production experience with servers, operating systems (Windows, CentOS, Ubuntu), Virtualization, and patching
- Direct technical experience in supporting storage systems (direct attached, SAN/NAS, etc.).
- Has been responsible for production network hardware (F5, Brocade & Cisco switch technologies, VLAN, VIP, etc.) and architecture.
- Experience working with and managing third party production dependencies.
- Production experience with VMWare vSphere.
- Extensive experience in automating infrastructure, previously owned implementing multiple solutions: puppet, ansible, salt, chef, terraform or similar tools.
You Should Have
- 8+ years in a technical role on the infrastructure side
- 3+ years experience as a manager
- 5+ years experience supporting high volume production systems
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
- We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.