WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Team Overview: Braze is looking for a Manager of the Renewals Team, based in AMER. You will lead a team of 4 individuals who are responsible for protecting and growing account revenue in the region. You’ll be responsible for the daily management of the team; identifying, forecasting and mitigating attrition risk whilst advising on and implementing ways to optimise our processes.
- Lead a team of 4-5 Renewals Managers; supporting them on a day to day basis through deal reviews, customer conversations and negotiations.
- Forecasting - maintain an accurate regional forecast, communicating/ surfacing risk early and implementing strategies to mitigate this risk.
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success to protect and grow accounts in AMER.
- Meet financial targets for reducing attrition, securing growth at renewal and locking in favourable terms for Braze and our customers
- Educate the team on best practices, identifying growth opportunities and securing favourable contracting terms for Braze and our customers.
- Maintain a focus on team development and mentoring as the Renewals Team grows.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build trust in the renewals team and with our customers.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of work experience, including roles in high-growth SaaS companies.
- Experience leading and developing a team.
- Adaptable and able to act with urgency.
- A strategic mindset and the drive to coach the team on value-based negotiation and customer conversations.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, with a focus on results and execution.
- Proven track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects.
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Natural empathy for customers and their challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.