Manager, Residential Loan Production at Alliant Credit Union
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
What will your day look like?
You will oversee the sales activities of the Retail Mortgage department. Work involves moderate difficulty in developing a sales team to meet and exceed lending goals. Resources to do the job require reliance on technical knowledge of lending guidelines, credit union policies and procedures.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Manages a team of inside and outside mortgage loan originators (MLO)
- Establishes annual and long-term sales goals and plans and develops and implements a business development strategy to meet credit union loan origination goals
- Manage performance and communicates effectively to motivate the sales team to strive to high levels of achievement for individual and team goals
- Develop MLO sales team and provide plans for each team member to drive improved performance
- Recruits new MLO’s that meet Alliant’s requirements and fit in Alliant’s lending culture
- Oversees outsourced retail mortgage operations and maintains the partner relationships to ensure Member Service goals and Service Level Agreements are met
- Act as a liaison and establish collaborative partnerships with internal business units
- Maintain a thorough understanding of mortgage industry knowledge and current issues
- Makes recommendations regarding new loan products and introduces changes to existing product in consultation with product managers and marketing
- Deliver superior results through quality execution and best practice adaptation
- Demonstrate courage, ability and agility to understand and address organizational transition in real-time; establish expectations for the unexpected
- Capture, analyze, and understand the internal environment, team dynamics, and talent capabilities to address organizational refinement, agility and growth
- Champion Employee/Internal Customer Engagement, employee development and all cultural hallmarks through a strong leadership signature and a growing command of Alliant’s leadership competencies
- Apply High Performance Management practices in leading an engaged workforce in order to effectively leverage the full potential and talent of this function
- Mentor and provide insights to Residential teammates with the aim of helping to foster development, talent optimization and engagement
- Provide a structured and consistent approach to ensure that individual development plans are in place, performance management is consistent, performance management process is respected and followed, and coaching and feedback are provided on a regular and dynamic basis
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field, you have:
- Minimum five years working in the mortgage industry
- Three to five years of experience in managing mortgage loan officers in a retail environment (inside and outside sales); or an equivalent combination training and experience
- Prior experience as a loan originator or sales representative preferred
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding production and sales goals
- Position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off
Still not convinced?
Alliant Credit Union is proud to be an EEO/AA employer.