About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The Manager, Restaurant Success role is a great opportunity to leverage your leadership and operational skills to make an impact across our entire success team. You’ll be on the front lines of building Grubhub’s success infrastructure to ensure excellence and consistency across the success team while also managing a team of Associate Account Advisors. You’ll need to understand change management, leadership, process improvement and be able to command respect from the entire team.
- Lead, motivate and support a team of 11 Associate Account Advisors focused on managing and owning changing corporate initiative projects
- Ensure team organization utilizing most current tools, methods and processes. Our best practices are documented, standardized and used consistently throughout success organization.
- Develop and coach team members and manage the day to day workflows. Monitor performance and initiate actions to strengthen results and help achieve career advancement
- Identify projects and initiatives for the associate accounts advisors to prioritize and own to better streamline and align to the larger company and department initiatives
- Identify, implement and execute on potential projects that will address success impediments or allow the team to capitalize on unrealized opportunities
- Actively identify and pursue strategic and operations objectives and successfully plan, implement and execute
- Audit department rate matches and creates trackers to enhance the departments ability to streamline and reduce errors. Create team and department contests to encourage collaboration and increase department numbers to achieve goals
You Should Have
- 3-5 years of sales or account management experience
- Experience working with Restaurant Owners
- Managing a small team (8-11 team members) is preferred, but not required
- Experience working in Salesforce or similar toolset
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.