Manager, Service Desk at iManage
Being a Manager of Service Desk at iManage means…
You will join a world-class software organization as the leader of a high performing team of Service Desk Professionals. Our iManage IT team, with locations in Bangalore, Belfast, Chicago, Sunnyvale and the UK, provides both Infrastructure Support as well as technical application development and support to our Internal and External customers. As the Manager of our Service Desk, you will have the opportunity to help us grow our team, as well as execute many IT functions.
Our team’s mission is to ensure the successful operation of Information Technology; maintaining security, enabling efficiencies and supporting the internal staff with the tools required to develop, sell and support iManage products. You will demonstrate exemplary professionalism, and will draw upon your problem solving, critical thinking and technical skills to analyze, deploy and resolve IT related objectives and opportunities, develop best practice methods, and ensure success with a global IT team. You will report to the Head of Information Technology.
iM Responsible For…
- Overseeing all technology operations (e.g. Network and Security) and evaluate them per established goals
- Devising and establishing IT Policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set up by upper management
- Standardizing the services provided by the IT Service Desk and measuring the delivery across the organization
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchasing efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
- Inspecting the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identifying the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Leading end user security initiatives to ensure compute devices are aligned to best practices and internal requirements
- Coordinating and overseeing admins, technicians and provide guidance
- Assisting in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Leading helpdesk efforts to ensure that the incidents and requests are prioritized and resolved accordingly
- Occasionally travelling to iManage offices globally to support initiatives
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology related major required with 6 years’ experience
- Experience in managing the day to day operation of a Service Desk with focus on end user standards, process improvement & scaling a team for a growing organization
- Well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively
- An ability to work effectively in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and team objectives
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Operating System, Windows networking, and Windows Server administration, configuration, and management including WAN / LAN / Wi-Fi / Switches / Security Devices and Firewall technologies
- Senior level O365 expertise including ADFS & AzureAD
- Prior experience with SCCM or other end user deployment technologies
- Prior experience as an IT Supervisor / Manager with regional support staff
- Knowledge of Networking Protocols / Security Systems
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/