We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Strategy and Business Operations team under the Chief Strategy Officer is a critical part of Relativity’s success. We set the strategic growth direction for the company by identifying market opportunities and operational improvements. We are a thought partner with leadership and collaborate to answer the tough questions. And we empower our team members to learn cross-functionally and provide a foundation for future leadership roles in the company.
Core duties of the role
Strategic growth driver
As an innovative, high-growth company, Relativity is always looking for the next opportunity. As part of the Strategy and Business operations team, you will lead projects to identify areas for expansion and better ways to serve our customers. Example projects include: investigating legal technology adjacencies, international strategy, annual planning.
Thought partner for leadership
The Strategy and Business Operations team works closely with our Executive Leadership team. You will not only identify expansion opportunities, but also collaborate with key leaders to build the action plans making them a reality. In addition, you will support our leaders to answer the most critical strategic and operational questions for their organization.
In the Manager role, you will be individually responsible end-to-end for some projects as well as guiding 1-2 other junior team members on more complex projects. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Strategy and Business Operations and support her to coach and develop junior team members.
Personal Qualities to Succeed in the Role
- You are most motivated and energized by jumping into big, strategic questions.
- You can dissect complex business problems with structured problem solving.
- You can quickly distill actionable insights from varied sources and often incomplete data.
- You do your best work when you collaborate with others - both on idea generation and execution.
- Your are an exceptional communicator and tailor your tactics based on the situation.
- You excel at balancing the differing needs of various stakeholders while driving to results.
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously and rationally prioritize your time.
- You are frequently a coach to your peers and/or junior team members.
- You thrive with regular feedback and are hungry to learn and develop your own leadership capabilities.
- Required: 5+ years total work experience with 2+ years in strategy consulting and/or corporate strategy
- MBA preferred
- Experienced in a technology company preferred
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.