Manager- Supplier Support at Peapod Digital Labs
Store Code: Supplier Support (27086)
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse the Aisles
Develops and communicates product forecast to Private Brands Suppliers who manufacture Private Brand Products.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Respective GLBs point of contact for PB Suppliers on inquires or request for future turn forecasting.
- For new PB Items, create and provide initial and future production forecast
- Create and provide ad hoc forecasting as needed for PB Suppliers.
- Communicate preliminary ad forecast to PB Suppliers to ensure availability of adequate raw material and production lead time for all GLBs.
- Review and verify final ad forecast and communicate to PB Suppliers to ensure advertised items are in stock.
- Respective GLBs point of contact on inquires and ad hoc reporting from PB Suppliers for warehouse and store sales historical data.
- Escalation contact for PB Suppliers and business partners to address forecasting and data integrity issues.
The Essentials in Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- 3+ years of related business experience in either Forecasting, Supply Chain, Private Brands and/or Broker/Supplier
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to analize, interpret and take appropriate action on information.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word and PowerPoint
- Mastery of Excel
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly self-motivated, goal oriented, and works well under pressure.
- Ability to independently identify problems and propose solutions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent follow-up and attention to detail
- Able to apply critical thinking when solving problems and making decisions.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Customer focused
- Ability to work collaboratively
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 221570_external_USA-IL-Chicago