Manager, Supply Chain Planning at Tempus
Are you passionate about using technology to improve the lives of patients?
Are you passionate about building a laboratory that changes the way infectious diseases are detected and treated over the coming decade?
With the advent of molecular testing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how molecular data is used in clinical settings.
Moreover, we are leveraging technology and data to fight against COVID-19 and to build a system to ensure that future pandemics can be detected and treated faster, more effectively and with better use of data. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us build this new paradigm in infectious disease treatment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead team of supply chain planners in developing and optimizing demand and supply forecasts for all laboratory locations
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the S&OP process to understand key factors that will influence the demand and supply plans and resolve discrepancies cross-functionally
- Develop and fine-tune long range supply plans for each business area that will translate into purchase agreements for key suppliers
- Create best practices for inventory optimization including managing safety stock levels, forecast accuracy, economic order quantities, etc.
- Facilitate business intelligence into actionable data for inventory items
- Leverage NetSuite systems to develop and consolidate supply network
- Actively seek supply chain optimization opportunities & cost savings
- Own developing and communicating supply forecasts to critical suppliers per applicable supply agreement schedules
- Assist in development of live inventory system through understanding of MRP and utilization of MRP functionality within system
- Mitigate risk on supply through strong understanding of alternate vendors, items, etc.
- Work with inventory team for resolution of issues and monitoring of inventory capacity
- Update & communicate monthly changes to demand plans to senior lab leadership
- Lead setup and maintenance of item master data in NetSuite
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, operations or related fields
- At least 5 years experience in supply chain, operations, business planning or related fields
- At least 1 year in leadership or senior level role within team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel / Google Sheets skills with ability to quickly learn new tools and systems
- Ability to work independently and coordinate information from several departments
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Impeccable organizational skills, integrity and attention to detail
- Experience working in an ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, NetSuite
- Experience with Tableau / other BI systems
- APICS, lean, six-sigma certification(s) are a plus