Manager, Support Network and Programs
Prevail is a digital therapeutics company working with healthcare providers to increase access and reduce the stigma around mental health. Prevail is solving a problem that affects the lives of thousands. 1 in 5 adults in America experience mental illness in a given year. Through our platform we make care more accessible and affordable. We are focused on getting the right support into people’s hands at the right time.
Now we are looking for a Manager of Support Network & Programs in Chicago! We are excited about our opportunity to change the way that individuals access mental health and wellness programs – which is no easy task!
In this role, you will partner with leaders of the organization to manage and scale wellness coaching programs. Specifically, you will be responsible for building and managing Prevail’s wellness coaching network and managing our coaches. You tap into our organization’s goals and will own the strategy to get our wellness coaching to meet our vision. You know when and how to challenge your coaches, and you communicate with passion and empathy. You will own and manage the iPrevail and VetsPrevail community platforms.
As Manager of Support Network & Programs you will:
• Analyze: Jump into our team and embrace our coaching programs, analyzing opportunities for improvement
• Strategize: Partner with leadership to develop our coaching strategy and roadmap
• Train: Own the onboarding and training of our wellness coaching team, developing improved training materials and strategies
• Operate: Communicate regularly with our coaches, holding tight feedback loops for personal, operational, and product improvements
• Iterate: Collaborate across marketing, product and engineering to ensure we are implementing the best experience for our users and our coaches
• Coach! You will also spend time coaching our users on the platform
• Own and manage the User Support and Help Desk systems on our platforms
• Have Fun! You are joining a passionate team solving serious problems in our health system
You should get in touch if:
• You have managed coaches, counselors, support personnel, customer service teams, or others
• You have experience in a customer-facing role, interacting with users, patients, members
• You’ve worked in an entrepreneurial environment
• You have a passion for mental health and public health
• You’re excited to have a broad and serious impact on the health and wellness of thousands of individuals
• You have experience working with product development teams
• You’re familiar with software development processes
• You are aware of how user acquisition platforms and processes work (ex: Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising)
About Prevail Health:
Prevail is solving a problem that is affecting the lives of thousands. We all have a friend, neighbor, relative, or colleague who has experienced a mental health condition. Most people - over half in America - do nothing about it. Thanks to technology we make the care more accessible and affordable. With actual clinical trials and national pilots under our belt, along with national delivery to the largest integrated health system, in addition to a signed pilot with the nation's largest insurer, Prevail is the spot to be! Join a passionate team motivating each other to take the next jump. Beers at the end of the day on Friday to celebrate the victories throughout the week, along with great leadership of former Navy pilot and University of Chicago MBA, Rich Gengler, as our CEO.