Manager, Support Operations
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
The Manager of Support Operations will oversee the team responsible for ensuring that the basic service functions of our Client Services division run smoothly. You will make sure that client issues are routed correctly, and issues and projects related to the client’s environment are handled effectively.
- Provide daily supervision to scrum team of Support Operations analysts, first point of escalation.
- Oversee triage function.
- Oversee Technical Activation.
- Act as liaison to Security and IT regarding Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Reach and maintain basic proficiency for all relevant technologies and product modules.
- Report to Client Services Technical Director.
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- 2+ years of relevant experience, which can include management of software implementations, IT helpdesk, or similar role
- Demonstrates a strong interest in providing a world class level of client service
- Experience in building and leading high performing teams
- Professional and/or academic background in SQL and relational database concepts
- An understanding of financial concepts, including financial statement analysis
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.