Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Serve as the personnel manager for national Office Coordinators, including individual coaching, performance, payroll.
- Ensure facilities maintenance and repairs are handled appropriately; coordinating with property managers, landlords, vendors, referencing leases as needed, maintaining a budget, and doing so on a national level for 15+ offices.
- Establish and manage national workplace team policies/procedures to ensure a strategic mindset rather than a reactive one including Office Coordinators hiring, onboarding/orientation, and training.
- Establish and manage national policies supportive of a culture that champions employee health and safety.
- Support Workplace Security protocols and track national office build-outs/expansions.
- Work closely with strategic partners like HR, IT Services, and Accounting to ensure consistent policy establishment, support and cross departmental reporting.
- Champion a culture of health and safety awareness with the creation of standard operating procedures and team member training.
- Collaborate with the broader team to plan and implement workplace environment changes that support Grubhub's culture and ensure a memorable workplace experience.
You Should Have
- 5+ years of Workplace/Facilities management
- 2+ years of direct report management experience
- Ability to manage multiple direct reports, both locally and nationally
- Customer service first mindset
- Multitask and prioritize on the fly while maintaining composure in an evolving environment
- Collaborate to convert observation to standard operating procedures
- Space planning experience is a plus!
- Ability to travel 25%-35%
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.