Manager/Director, Advanced Solutions
4C is a global leader in data science and media technology with solutions for multi-screen convergence. Brands, agencies, and media owners rely on 4C to improve effectiveness across channels and devices. The 4C product suite includes activation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat as well as TV Synced Ads across display, search, social and video. The company also provides advertising and content analytics leveraging its Teletrax global TV monitoring network and proprietary social affinity database. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in 14 worldwide locations across the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Hong Kong, India and Singapore. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
As an integral contributor to the revenue team, this individual, will be responsible for working with the revenue team to sell and educate our advanced solutions products across audiences, social, television, and other solutions offered by 4C to new and existing clients.
- Act as the advanced solutions leader (product subject matter expert) in the room to communicate 4C’s technology and products to new and existing agencies and clients.
- Collaborate with Sales VPs, Directors, and Account Executive to develop strategies and tactics to drive and increase new revenue streams from brands within assigned region.
- Drive regional independent agency-wide deals with annual spend >$500K. i.e. TV-first agencies or significant TV spenders.
- Partner with respective sales lead to maintain high level relationships with existing and prospective clients on assigned business.
- Empower sales to develop and execute prospecting strategies for unsold agency brands and clients as assigned.
- Understand 4C’s technology and product position in the marketplace to master objective handling, questions, and feedback from external prospects.
- Work closely with multiple internal departments from Engineers and Product Managers to Marketing to ensure a successful release of 4C’s advanced advertising products.
- Help shape 4C’s advanced solutions approach through product feedback, competitive insight, and marketplace learnings.
- Understand industry trends and make recommendations on go-to market strategy that would affect 4C’s positon and trajectory in the media landscape.
- Provide continued education and support on 4C’s advanced product solutions to the revenue team.
- Illuminate revenue team performance and create remediation plans to address challenges.
- Others, as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- In-depth understanding of audience trends, measurement, and cross-channel solutions.
- Digital media and traditional TV selling or buying experience is crucial for success in this position. Social media experience a plus.
- BS/BA preferred in a field such as Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- Knowledge of high level selling techniques to include prospecting, strategic selling, presenting and closing.
- Passionate about the value of audiences and data for cross-channel planning, optimizing, buying, and reporting.
- Familiarity of Microsoft Office and SFDC applications required. Fluency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Two to five years of sales experience to executive level brand contacts. Customer centric personality, high drive and self-starting experience required.
- Board-room presence, team-oriented, customer-focused, industrious, ambitious, organized, ability to work independently and organize workload efficiently. Be action and results oriented. Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Job title will be based on the candidate's work experience.
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic international environment. At 4C you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Matching 401K, Unlimited Vacation and Maternity and Paternity Leave. The salary will be commensurate with experience.
*BOTH CHICAGO OR NEW YORK LOCATION WOULD WORK FOR THIS POSITION