Manager/Director, Transportation & Logistics
TITLE: MANAGER/DIRECTOR, TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS
Kaizen Health is a fast-growing, venture-backed technology startup that strives to constantly improve access to healthcare through dependable non-emergency medical transportation. That means developing a process and the technology to relieve the administrative and financial burdens from the patient so they can focus on their healing and treatment plan. Our mission is to foster healthy communities by increasing access to medical care and foundational resources which promote equitable health outcomes. Taking care of our team is at the forefront of all we do, and we put great value and pride in the team that makes us a success.
Kaizen Health is seeking an energetic, motivated team player to lead the development of our nationwide network of transportation providers. Reporting directly to the VP, Operations and Corporate Development, a successful candidate will be tasked with managing our existing transportation partnerships, while concurrently building a market-leading network of supplemental transportation providers to ensure clients have the necessary access to varied vehicle types, mobility and courier services to support all their patients, residents, practitioners, and material transportation needs. Candidates must demonstrate both exceptional drive, strong attention to detail, and a commitment to Kaizen Health’s mission and core values.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage relationships with existing transportation network partners, ensuring transparency, collaboration, and rapid issue identification/resolution.
- Participate in development and refinement of Kaizen Health technology/product roadmap.
- Identify new network partners based on client needs and Kaizen Health product/service roadmap objectives.
- Initiate outreach, articulate Kaizen Health partnership value proposition, manage contracting and implementation with transportation and logistics partners.
- Manage credentialing and compliance processes with transportation providers.
- Support two-way analytics and reporting around value delivered to both transportation partners as well as Kaizen Health clients.
- Attend relevant trade shows and conferences, serving both as a promoter of Kaizen Health’s value to clients/network partners, as well as an ambassador of our mission and values.
- 5-8 years of experience in transportation, logistics, operations and/or network contracting, with a demonstrated track record of over-achievement.
- “Partnership mentality” with a commitment to forging relationships that serve the interests and exceed the needs of all parties involved.
- Self-starter with ability to independently manage multiple pursuits in parallel.
- Outstanding organization, attention to detail, and oral/written communication skills.
- Experience in healthcare, B2B technology, and/or early-stage companies preferred.
What We Offer:
- Fun and creative startup atmosphere
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Friends outside of work
- Eat lunch together
- Group brainstorming sessions
- Open Door Policy
- Professional Development
- Lunch and Learns
- Seminars and Workshops
- Conferences and Trade Shows
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Benefits
- Vacation and Time Off Benefits
- 20 days of time off
- Paid holidays
Interested? Reach out to [email protected]