Manufacturing Ops - Experienced Consultant at West Monroe
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe (WM) has an immediate opportunity for Experienced Consultant to help our growing Consumer and Industrial Products practice within the Industry 4.0 and manufacturing operations space.
Specific Responsibilities May Include:
- Collaborating with clients to understand their business needs and the current state process through interviews and workshops
- Driving problem statement creation, comprehensive analysis, and insight development
- Gathering and documenting project management
- Creating and presenting business cases, financial models, and data analysis
- Identifying industry and business trends using data, compiling reports, and monitoring results
- Contributing to Business Development and Practice Development work internally, including build out of client offerings and thought leadership
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field
- 2+ years’ experience delivering consulting work or experience in manufacturing industry
- Strong business acumen with knowledge of key metrics that drive performance and financial results
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications and customer relations skills
- Ability to travel
- Experience across any areas of the manufacturing value chain is preferred
- Experience across any type of manufacturing industry initiatives is preferred, such as: Operational Technology, Data Analytics, AI/Machine Learning, System Implementation / Integration, Cost Savings, Process Improvement, Production Capacity Improvement, Supply Chain, and Maintenance / Reliability Improvement
- Experience within the following systems and applications is a plus: ERP, MRP, S&OP / Production Scheduling, Maintenance Management / Scheduling, Labor Management Systems, Warehouse Management Systems, SCADA, Quality and/or Laboratory Management Systems
- Lean Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement experience and/or certification is a plus
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.