About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About The Role
You will be the right hand to our Director, Marketing Operations & Analytics supporting the marketing organization as well as the broader go to market team on campaign execution and process creation and optimization along the way. This role is crucial as it brings together campaign execution and marketing technology. You will have a responsibility in helping launch campaigns as well as troubleshooting, documenting, and optimizing key marketing systems and processes You will also help to build the technology foundation that enables the marketing and SDR team to align on the same goals.
You are a process driven marketer. You’re able to accurately execute on programs within deadlines and prioritize effectively. You’re a go getter and a self starter excited to work for a fast paced marketing team. You excel at digging into data for lead follow up and campaign performance. You know when to drive a program forward and when to pump the breaks to gather more information.
In This Role, You Will:
You’ll spend most of your day building, executing, and reporting on campaigns within our various platforms working cross-functionally to support and provide best practices.
- Build, Execute, and QA on all integrated campaigns through various platforms with core focus in Marketo/SFDC with meticulous attention to detail and tracking implemented
- Serve as the program manager for integrated campaigns, managing asana boards and launch dates
- Work with marketing analyst to optimize campaigns and ensure data capture is consistent
- Support demand generation, product marketing, website and customer success teams to launch campaigns that drive lead generation, pipeline, product launches and customer success
- Build accurate UTM tracking for appropriate channels
- Define and influence our campaign request processes
- Own Email Marketing calendar to ensure communication limits are respected for each segment. Work with teams to realign email campaigns appropriately
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to support operational tasks and maintain database hygiene (ie. event list uploads, status updates, data normalization campaigns)
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 2+ years of experience in startup and/or high-tech operations with proven ability to manage large scale, complex marketing teams, and campaigns
- Demonstrated track record of executing marketing campaigns with measurable results
- Proven success in a cross-functional role, where you worked closely with operations and sales teams
- Analytical skills and a commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Strong operational marketer with proven technical prowess
- Exceptional project management and communication skills, with an ability to work across multiple groups and on tight deadlines
- Self-starter, not afraid to be flexible and roll up your sleeves and quickly evolve as priorities, channels and implemented technologies change
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce is a must. Experience with ABM platforms and data is highly desirable
- Must be willing and excited to grow and change with the role as well as a can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- BA/BS degree with a quantitative focus or incremental, proven experience in a high growth organization
What Can Help Your Application Stand Out:
- You are familiar with more than just Marketo
- You have managed a team or agency
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.