Marketplace Happiness Rep
Pearachute is the largest provider of family-friendly activities in the world, and we exist to help families spend more meaningful time together. Our small team is hiring a Marketplace Happiness Representative to support both parents and activity providers. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter who enjoys doing what it take to help others but who also has the drive and creativity to contribute to our larger vision through the unique knowledge you gain in your role.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing communication with our members and activity providers. More specifically you will:
- Manage inbound customer support tickets, helping to answer questions and delight our families as much as possible.
- Answer questions from activity providers and prospective activity providers about our services.
- Help onboard new partners onto the platform.
- Maintain schedules for community events.
As our eyes and ears, you will be a part of all product planning meetings and will have a true voice on the team.
More about You:
- You lead with empathy but commit to authenticity.
- You exude infectious positivity.
- You understand what it means to be each other’s village--you are willing to help in any way the team needs you, and you are willing to ask for help when you need it.
- You will strive to create more high-five moments for our customers and partners.
- You embrace skinned knees-- you’re not afraid to make mistakes because you know it helps you grow and learn.
- You’re also smart, fun, and a creative problem-solver.
- And, you care… a lot
- You know how to use a computer.
- You have excellent grammar and writing skills.
- You have good judgement.
- You can multitask.
- You see projects through to completion.
- You are good at asking for and receiving constructive feedback.
- You have signed in to our app and/or website.
More about Pearachute
We are a small team of passionate problem-solvers. Our offices are in Bucktown next to the Damen Blue Line stop. Most of us work full-time but some of us are part-time, because we choose to spend more time with our children. We are venture-backed. We’ve been on Shark Tank. We work really efficiently. We all have a voice. We all care a lot about helping make parents’ lives easier but also about helping small businesses thrive. We’re not all parents but we all care about the next generations.
Our office is cheerful, energizing, and close to great restaurants.
Finally, this role is flexible. It’s full-time, but you could do part of it from home or on weekends. You do need to be in the office at least 4 days a week (and usually between 10-2 when we have team meetings), but the time can be broken up as you need it.
We are excited to meet you!