Member Services Agent
- Deliver high quality customer service and work with members to find the appropriate solutions.
- Responsible for providing information to members in regards to benefits, policies and procedures.
- Work closely with their manager to help investigate and resolve member complaints and escalations.
- Sell and cross-sell products and services in order to meet member’s needs.
- Have thorough knowledge of products and services that GoHealth offers.
- Make outbound retention calls to GoHealth customers.
- Work simultaneously with multiple computers, applications and databases.
- Ensure that customers are happy with their purchases and answer any questions they may have to help them better understand their purchase.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills to be able to respond to inquiries and requests
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in groups and alone
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
- Previous sales experience and/or member services experience preferred
- Be able to work a flexible schedule
- 1 to 2 years experience in sales, retention, or member services setting preferred
- Licensed in Health and Life preferred
- AHIP certified preferred
What we offer
- Paid time off
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Casual dress code
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Read Full Job Description